justaperture

They say its all in the Eye of the beholder. ...this is just about mine.

HOLD THE GROUND


Posted by Sonya
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sonya

Sonya
"To Err is Human, to Forgive, Divine"

Followers

About Me

Sonya
I traveled the better portion of my life as a MOTHER. Fulfilling lifes demands, yet nurturing my dreams, goals and desires alongside. Without regret, grateful to have learned the Universe has know me better all along, than I'll ever know myself. One of the best aspects of who I would become started with family, and home!
View my complete profile

...these are a few of my favorite things

  • Alien Skin
  • AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation
  • Flickr
  • Life's Biggest Questions
  • Myspace
  • The Hyde Collection
  • Wiki
  • Zaadz

Ask the 8 ball

my vice

my vice
Nectar of the Gods
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.