JUDGEMENTS and THE TOOL BOX


My opinion on judgements is close to something like this, off the top of my head.

 To assume your idea of what I look like, or should look like and have or allow your opinion to define the summation of my character, is as preposterous, well, as it sounds. I truly commend this news anchor for speaking up on behalf of the blind ignorance that is sweeping over our society, and destroying a togetherness that mankind should appreciate and embrace. The togetherness that creates strength and healthy people.

Consideration and criticism are both things that are learned, what you practice is what you become. Some people do this outright and others in jest. Such humor is in actuality their way of confessing an underlying truth.

Let me say this straight up. It is never funny or amusing to admit (what is) your choice in poor behavior, as a means of creating one's stage for your upcoming poor performance. You have heard it before, this is just who I am, or I am just selfish etc etc. NO, this is just who you choose to be. This behavior breaks you down, and in the process, it hurts others and erodes those around you.

Heed knowledge when it comes and let wisdom take seed in you.  Sorry, but despite what modern cultures persuasions are,  the worth of one person does not matter more than another, the value one  holds isn't based on your looks, talents, education, title, position or social status. There is a common ground that all of us share, however this begins with respect. Each of us, as unique as we are, cannot be compared nor matched.

To see the beauty within one another, we must have respect for ourselves and others. Then to embrace one an-others strengths and weaknesses, we exercise attributes like: patience, love, kindness, compassion, tolerance and others, some are gifts we've been given, and others require effort. But with this set of keys (tools) and many others, we can unlock the treasures of ones heart, beginning with our own and thus penetrate the surface of judgement resulting in RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENT.
You will learn to appreciate yourself and those around you, even those that come and go ever so quickly, in a manner that cannot be expressed with words.

A Personal experience:
I have had a personal struggle this last year after an injury to my knee. I crashed on a dirt bike which in a moment, took away from my ability and freedom to do the many things I like, such as, hike, rock climb, mountain bike, motocross, yoga, run, dance, exercise, but even worst, walk, move and sleep without pain. Unable to afford doctor's, surgery, medicine, physical therapy I was in a predicament. Over the year I put on weight that didn't come from throwing myself over a cliff of despair, but slowly, without the ability to use my body, calories from a standard and healthy diet could no longer be managed in balance without the ability to stay active. The disposition of genetic make-up is diverse as well, where one would not have this struggle another may.

The reality of making the emotional adjustments on yourself, when you have a higher standard and connection to who you are was a taxing experience. I couldn't do many things that in fact I thought defined in large measure who I was.

Now comes the best part. Where I am now in the journey is: The respect I had and have for myself has only intensified, as I saw a growth in my faith, my prayers, my determination, my love, patience for myself, understanding, compassion, support and love from my family and friends and many other a-ha moments. I have a new appreciation for HEALTH, my abilities and talents. I see someone limp, and I don't judge but where I may have had compassion before, it is magnified. I see someone with their arms full, I stretch out without hesitation, my hand. I see someone overweight, I wonder if they too have had an injury to which they were not able to over come. I wonder if they live with chronic pain, I wonder last of all, if they see how beautiful they are to me. How wonderful it is to see people with these eyes. Let me reiterate this important lesson again:

Heed knowledge when it comes and let wisdom take seed in you.  Sorry, but despite what modern cultures persuasions are,  the worth of one person does not matter more than another, the value one  holds isn't based on your looks, talents, education, title, position or social status. Our first common ground is RESPECT, anywhere we go from there is up!